Admission essay isn’t a simple essay, for it reveals your personality, as well as, your writing skills. You already know how to write an academic essay, but writing an admission essay is totally different, its main purpose is to show who you are beyond your grades and scores.
Take a moment and think about the college or university admission officers who will be reading your essay. What life story about yourself would you like to share with them? What makes you who you really are? The admission essay is your opportunity to reveal your personality, aims in life, experiences, hardships and victories. Then, you should mention why this college or university is right for you and you are right for it.
It is understandable that writing an admission essay isn’t easy, but with some planning, step-by-step approach, you can end up with an essay which will make you proud. Do not be self-conscious. Pick one story which will get everyone interested in you.
Tips for writing a good admission essay
- Select a topic which will make you stand out. Do not focus too much on your grades or activities. Share a personal story. Be creative and specific. Concentrate on your life story in order to help your audience learn more about you.
- Use more examples to support your story. Vivid real-life examples, specific details and reasons will help develop your ideas.
- Be unique. Reveal your story in your voice. Do not rely on words or phrases that people have used countless times. If you are telling your story, then it is crucial to share your thoughts and feelings.
- Be honest. Make sure you answer all questions honestly without hiding anything.
- Proofreading is important. Do not hand in your essay without proofreading it. Check it carefully in order to catch all mistakes and inaccuracies.
Admission essay structure
- Introduction. One paragraph that introduces your essay.
- Main body. A few paragraphs which explain the main idea with examples.
- Conclusion. One paragraph that wraps up the essay.
Admission essays writing can be challenging. The best admission essays are a balance between showing your best sides and being modest at the same time. They are well examined for mistakes and errors, as well. Professional essay writer know how to use words and create a perfect picture of your personality and help you get accepted at the college or university of your dream. Custom admission essay are original, high-quality and always tested for plagiarism.
For most students, it is quite problematic to compose a term paper which would match up to all the requirements. This is exactly why a service for custom term paper writing is needed in these kinds of situations.
The life of a student may get hectic at times and there may be a time deficit which doesn’t correlate well with writing a term paper. There is always a solution and it is not too difficult to find experts who would offer their help.
So many aspects have to be taken into consideration when writing a term paper. It can all spiral out of control in a blink of an eye. Only specialists are able to sort things out and do the job properly before the deadline.
What are the benefits of a special writing service?
These services hire only experts in the field of writing. They make sure to complete all the requirements without committing any mistakes. The quality represents the top priority as well as communication and total support. Getting an A has become really easy!
Writing on a specific subject and answering the necessary questions is the main goal. A custom paper is a unique work, meaning that any kind of plagiarism has to be completely excluded.
How to write a decent custom term paper?
There is a need to visualize the paper and think of what you will need in order to complete it. The subject of chose has to present enough flexibility for the writer and, most importantly, there has to be a reason behind writing it. You will have to bring arguments in favor of your work. Take notes and write down all the initial instructions given to your by your professor.
There is a set of steps that is necessary for composing a successful term paper. These are:
- First step is finding credible sources which are directly connected to your subject. You will need an impressive amount of arguments in order to demonstrate your point of view. Try to incorporate data that has been published recently. You can search for this sources both online and at the library.
- Second important step is putting together the first draft. Think well on what you want to express through your thesis statement.
- The final part of the custom term paper has to provide a definite answer to your thesis statement. The conclusion is as important as the introduction and the correlation between these structural points has to be impeccable. All that you have written in the main body paragraphs has to lead to a logical conclusion. See whether your idea and message have been fully realized.
Once the term paper is completed, it has to be carefully real and edited. It is very important to scout for improper words and unsuitable phrases. Do all the paragraphs have smooth transitions? Specialists working at special services are capable of checking efficiently for spelling and structural errors. By completing all these stages the writer can achieve the main goal, which is to get the best grade!
Capstone project is also called a culminating project or a senior exhibition. Capstone project is a very important assignment which usually occurs in the final term of study. It is the culminating achievement, crowning point or element. Basically, a capstone project has to pull in all skills and culminate them in one final project in order to show what has been learned during studying.
Capstone projects are designed to:
- Develop students’ skills such as oral communication, public speaking, teamwork, research skills.
- Motivate students to think objectively.
- Encourage students to solve challenging issues.
- Help students be prepared for adulthood, careers etc.
- Make students apply knowledge and possessed skills.
Educational aims of capstone projects are as follows:
- Boosting students’ motivation.
- Increasing educational and career ambitions.
- Building confidence.
- Demonstrating learning ability.
Tips on writing a capstone project:
- Select a topic which you are interested in and get it approved by your instructor.
- Gather references. Books, articles, websites will come in handy. Make sure that the information is up-to-date.
- Start a draft using revised material. Do not forget to take notes.
- It is advisable to write an introduction and a conclusion last in order to come up with an effective thesis statement and announce the essence of your work in an appropriate way.
- A capstone projects must reveal everything you have learned, your ability to conduct research and apply skills.
- A capstone project is usually 20-25 pages but not longer than 45 pages.
- Proofreading and editing are crucial.
- Procrastination. Do not wait until last minute to get started. The earlier you begin working on your project, the better work you will get in the end.
- Plagiarism. Never use someone else’s papers or works.
- Forgetting the significance of the project.
- Lack of regularity.
- Absence of analysis.
- Make sure that you stick to the topic.
- Meet with your advisor often.
- Do not forget to select a correct referencing style.
- Don’t use clichés.
- Don’t forget to pay attention to grammar, punctuation and spelling.
- Don’t skip important details.
- Don’t leave your project to the last minute.
Writing a capstone project isn’t easy. It involves intense research. That’s why most students seek for help writing their capstone projects. Capstone project writing services offer authentic, plagiarism tested works. Experienced writers make sure that not only is your project delivered on time but it is also of the highest quality.
An annotated bibliography is an alphabetical list of sources (books, magazines, websites etc.) that have been used for researching a topic. It also includes a concise description and evaluation of each source. An annotated bibliography may be an independent project or a stage in a larger one. A bibliography usually includes the bibliographic information (the author, title, publisher etc.)
There are two kinds of annotated bibliography: descriptive or informative and analytical or critical. A descriptive or informative annotated bibliography describes a source stating its features and how useful it is. In contrast, not only does an analytical or critical annotated bibliography summarize the material but it also analyses and examines what is being said.
An annotated bibliography may:
- Summarize. Most annotations simply summarize the source. What is the point of this article? What is this book about?
- Evaluate. It is important to give an assessment to the source. Is it a reliable source? Is it useful? What is an aim of this source? Is the information biased or unbiased?
- Reflect. After you have finished summarizing and evaluating a source you need to make sure it fits in your research. How did this source help you?
Writing an annotated bibliography helps you learn more about your topic. Collecting references is useful but when you begin writing annotations for each source, you read each one more carefully. Thus, you gain a good perspective on what has already been said on your topic. It allows you to build a strong thesis of your own and develop it.
How to write an annotated bibliography:
- Select your sources
- Revise the items
- Write the citation and annotation which includes:
- The objective of your work
- A summary of its content
- What type of audience it is aimed to
- Relevance of the topic
- Main features of the material
There are plenty of tips on how to write a bibliography, but most of them give general information without mentioning any specific details or problems that might take place. So, if you are struggling with writing a bibliography, annotated bibliography writing services are happy to come to the assistance. They understand the significance of academic assignments. That is why, you can always be sure that professionals will do their best in order to provide you with a unique, high-quality and plagiarism free paper.
Writing an assignment can be challenging for most students, but the first thing that should be done is to start as early as possible in order to give yourself plenty of time to come up with a good plan and do some research.
Using tips below will help you to do your assignments with pleasure.
Before you start:
- Make a plan. Planning your assignment is important. You need to stay focused in order to do everything right. Check thoroughly what you have to disclose in your assignment.
- Check the deadline. It is the worst thing having to write an assignment under time pressure. So, make sure you know exactly when you have to hand it over.
- Keep track of time. It isn’t easy to find enough time for writing an assignment. Try to break it down in smaller pieces with their own mini-deadlines.
- Do not hesitate to ask for help. If you have any doubts, do not be ashamed of turning to somebody more knowledgeable for help.
- Make sure you understand the topic. Research your topic. It is crucial to read as much as you can about your theme. Find relevant information.
When you are writing an assignment:
- Introduction. It has to be short and provide brief ideas. Introduction must capture readers’ attention immediately.
- Draft your assignment. Once you have collected all necessary information, make sure you use it appropriately. Your objective is to make an assignment descriptive and informative.
- Main body. Each paragraph should develop your statements. Make sure you use supporting evidence such as statistics or quotes.
- Conclusion. Describe the most important points of view briefly. Do not include any new information. It is advisable to end it with a suggestion, an open question or a resolution. Keep in mind that conclusion is basically summarizing your mentioned before arguments.
After you have finished writing:
- Put aside your assignment for a while and then get back to it with a fresh look. It will help you to detect mistakes and inaccuracies.
- Check if you have answered the question. Read each paragraph carefully to make sure that all your ideas are relevant to the original question.
- Proofread and edit your assignment. Mistakes and errors give bad impression of your work. Make sure you double check grammar and spelling.
- Bibliography. Cite your sources.
If you still consider writing assignments tricky and time-consuming, leave it to professionals. This way, you can be sure that your assignment will be written by an expert following all requirements in order to submit a high-quality, plagiarism free and unique assignment on time to you.
A case study method or a method of specific cases is a method of active training based on resolution of particular situations or examples. Case study is a training system which is based on analysis, discussion and solution of situations both real and simulated. Case study is considered to be one of the best methods for the development of analytical and critical thinking. Case study is also used as a training tool in business schools when students are required to analyze and examine prescribed cases and present their own resolutions and interpretations. Case study is a like a tool which allows to apply theoretical knowledge into the solution of practical issues. Case study effectively develops the ability to make decisions within a limited time frame.
The essence of a case study method lies in studying the decision resolution by a student including the following information:
- Why this very decision was made.
- How this decision was put into practice.
- What the results were.
Learning on practical examples has been known for a long time. However, as a training method, case study method was first applied in Harvard business school in 1924, when teachers and students realized that it was impossible to learn management practice using textbooks. The interviews with leading business practitioners and their detailed reports of handling different situations replaced textbooks. This is how a case study system was created. Not only do all leading business schools of the US and Europe use this system, but they also develop new business cases. The business school of Chicago University spends 25% of school time on studying cases, while the business school of Columbia University spends 30% of study time. Harvard University is a leader in dedicating 40% of teaching time to this method.
Case study helps to develop individual thinking, the ability to hear people out, take into consideration alternative points of view and prove yours reasonably. With the help of case study, specialists are able to reveal and improve analytical and evaluating skills, work in team and figure out more rational decisions.
Writing case studies can be boring. It demands time, effort and knowledge. Some students find it hard to dedicate their time to it due to various reasons. If you struggle with writing case studies, then case study writing services are just for you. Experienced experts will deliver a high-quality research paper on time paying attention to all details.